COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on our website or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name,
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Country, City and State
We keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject has to provide email address is the mandatory Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, we will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website. The customer also have to provide other Personal Information (instance - name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To gather details about prospect customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application interface user friendly.
- To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to our website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services. When we share Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
We will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection or on each occasion of change of purpose.
- We may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
CONSENT AND CONTROL
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. We receive consent from individuals prior to:
- collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party;
- transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence
- using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through our website or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us.
We may transfer your information from our website to other databases and store it on our own or other supplier systems. We ensure appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its suppliers systems.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We ensure that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our website are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
Your personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purposes, and should be disposed thereafter. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us via email (email@example.com). We will respond to your request to within 5 days of receipt of the request. However, we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
Please note, in case you (the customer) is not willing to provide consent or withdraw the consent at any given point of time, we shall not be able to provision the services
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting +1510 972 8559/+1 510 697 0898 or by regular mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org