Buffalo Horn Spoons-Rice Scoop Paddle-Black/Blond
Rice gets it owns serving spoon!
Handcrafted from natural buffalo horn, known for its strength and antibacterial properties, this horn rice scoop or rice paddle will be your new best friend in the kitchen. The wonderfully smooth texture is easy on pots, pans, food, and users.
Finished beautifully, the ergonomic shape makes it great for almost anything:easily stirs, mixes, and serves cooked rice without it ever sticking. It's perfect for sushi rice, ultra-sticky rice, scrambled eggs, mac and cheese, bread pudding, risotto, polenta, quinoa, and all the grains.
These are specially made to enhance not just the esthetic look but also the appetizing taste. They make a beautiful wedding, bridal shower/hostess gift as well.
A shamoji in Japanese means rice paddle which is a large flat spoon used widely in Asian cuisine.
- Ethically hand crafted from horns and bone of domesticated water buffalo and polished by artisans in Vietnam. So they don’t smash or break individual rice grains. They have wonderfully smooth texture, therefore you don't need to wet them before serving the sticky rice.
- Variants: blond/black with fish handle and pure black horn
- Sustainable material, safe for food and eco-friendly.
- Naturally heat resistant (up to 500 degrees) and safe for non-stick cooking surfaces.
- The natural texture of the material is unique which make each piece is distinctly unique in coloring, shape and natural beauty so design will vary a bit.
- 8" or 21" length
- Weight: Each 16g ( 0.04 lbs)- very lightweight
Available to ship from the US
For whole sale order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand wash in warm water and dry. Not recommend for super hot drinks or a dish washer
Creating a calm and inviting beautiful spaces to make you feel comfortable for the modern living, with uncompromised quality and details.