Buffalo Horn Spoons-Serving-Pearl Handle-Black/Blond
This horn utensil is perhaps the most stylish and refined way to serve salads and pasta.
In addition to their impressive size, Luala Eco horn craft are also known for their beautiful variation of colors—ranging from light to dark, with exotic stripes of ivory, black, and brown. Similar to a fingerprint, no two horns are exactly alike, making each of these spoon sets completely unique and rare.
The Luala Eco horn collection is sourced ethically as a food by-product. Made from start to finish by our team of in-house cow horn artisans at our handicraft village
- Ethically hand crafted from horns and bone of domesticated water buffalo and polished by artisans in Vietnam.
- Suitable for serving and add on coastal feel on table decor.
- Sustainable material, safe for food and eco-friendly.
- The natural texture of the material is unique which make each piece is distinctly unique in coloring, shape and natural beauty so design will vary a bit.
- 15" or 21" length
- Weight: Each 16g ( 0.15 lbs)- very lightweight
Available to ship worldwide from the US
For whole sale order, please contact: email@example.com
Hand wash in warm water and dry. Not recommend for super hot drinks or a dish washer